Transfer & International Students
How to Apply as a Transfer Student
Regina Dominican is happy to accept applications from interested students who wish to transfer into our school. The transfer process for the beginning of the school year must begin by July 30. Mid-year transfer requests must be made by November 30.
- The transfer inquiry process begins by reaching out to a member of the enrollment team to schedule a tour of campus and also submitting a copy of the applicant's unofficial transcript either prior to the tour or day-of.
- After a tour of campus, the family will meet with a member of the enrollment team to go over questions and review the application process which is online.
- Once an online application, attendance/discipline form, letter of recommendation, and $50.00 application fee has been submitted, the admissions committee will review the application and then decide on whether or not to move forward with an in-person interview. Click here to pay the application fee.
- If an applicant is invited to interview they will schedule a time with our Assistant Principal and Director of Student services to conduct an interview. Once the interview is complete an admissions decision will be decided.
Regina Dominican encourages interested students to apply via the Transfer Student Application process if they meet the below criteria:
- Applicant is required to be in good academic standing (no Ds or Fs).
- Applicant must have the expected amount of credits completed for grade level (Regina Dominican does not accept transfer students who are required to repeat a grade level).
- No disciplinary record (including suspensions, expulsions etc.).
- Applicants must submit an In Good Standing Form (if applicable).
- Applicant must possess a demonstrated passion for the mission of Regina Dominican.
ATTN: Enrollment Office
701 Locust Road, Wilmette, IL 60091
Each year, Regina Dominican welcomes students from all over the world and takes pride in providing the best, most inclusive learning environment that is both welcoming and challenging, offering the optimal environment for academic success.
Our challenging college preparatory courses set the stage for students to take a wide variety of classes including over 140 course offerings & 16 Advanced Placement [AP] courses. Regina Dominican college counseling services meet the needs of every international student and walk them through the college application process. Regina Dominican graduates are accepted to some of the most elite colleges and universities across the nation.
Over the years, international students have participated in over 26 clubs, competed in 11 IHSA athletic sports teams, and performed on stage in musicals, plays, dance ensembles and more — enriching their high school experience and expanding their interests.
At Regina Dominican, international students truly thrive and form lasting friendships.
International Agency Partnerships
Regina Dominican is proud to work with several SEVIS-approved international agencies and is neither restricted nor limited to one international agency. These individual agencies also work closely with Regina Dominican for host family placement.
“I had such an amazing time at Regina and I will bring what I’ve learned with me to college and future adventures. Thank you for creating a warm and supportive community. I am grateful and proud to be a Panther!”-Belinda ‘21
International students interested in applying to Regina Dominican should contact:
Pattie Fuentes, Director of Special Programs at [email protected]