Look into any Regina classroom and you will see students pursuing their passion for learning -- solving problems, collaborating with peers, and taking intellectual risks in a setting where learning is both rigorous and student-focused.
- Regina's standards-based curriculum challenges students to think critically, create and express themselves, learn from others, understand global perspectives, and get curious.
- In the classroom, each student’s individual learning style and goals are supported and challenged.
- Students are encouraged to seek truth, ask questions, and engage in dialogue to learn from others.
- Regina personalizes course selection and scheduling while striving to expand our students' comfort zones.
- Regina graduates use these abilities to contribute to their communities and live lives of meaning in higher education and beyond.
Please read our School Profile below for details about our academic success.