Welcome! Interested in joining us at Regina Dominican? We want to see you in our next Freshman class. Here’s how.
Regina Dominican encourages interested students to apply if they meet the below criteria:
- Applicant is required to be in good academic standing.
- No disciplinary record (including suspensions, expulsions etc.).
- Applicant must possess a demonstrated passion for the mission of Regina Dominican.
The application process for incoming freshmen includes the following steps:
- Schedule a Shadow Day or personalized tour of campus by clicking here.
- Applicants must take the Entrance Exam (HSPT) at Regina Dominican on Saturday, December 2, 2023 in order to qualify for:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Allworth Scholars Program
- The Entrance Exam is proctored at Regina Dominican on Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 8:00 AM. There is a required $25.00 testing fee upon registration.
- Complete the online application—eighth grade students interested in applying to Regina Dominican for the 2023–24 year must apply using our online application and submit a required essay. Applications & essays are due December 8, 2023.
- Submit school records and standardized testing scores by December 8, 2023.
- Complete the optional Financial Aid application.
Admission to Regina Dominican is based on consideration of, but not limited to, academic performance, entrance exam scores, leadership experience and extracurricular activities, and a demonstrated passion for the mission of Regina Dominican.
Note: We are not staffed to support, and are therefore unable to offer admission to students with behavioral disorders (including but not limited to oppositional defiant disorder, intermittent explosive disorder, and school refusal).
Although our small and personalized environment is supportive, we do not provide a therapeutic educational program.
We are looking forward to seeing you on campus!